Use of your Personal Information
Morbilify collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested. Morbilify may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Morbilify and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Morbilify does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. Morbilify may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Morbilify , and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information. Morbilify may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Morbilify or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Morbilify ; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Morbilify , or the public.
Tracking User Behavior
Morbilify may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Morbilify , in order to determine what Morbilify services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Morbilify to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Morbilify . This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses.
The Morbilify website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Morbilify pages, or register with Morbilify site or services, a cookie helps Morbilify to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Morbilify website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Morbilify features that you customized. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Morbilify services or websites you visit.
Security of your Personal Information
Morbilify secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Morbilify uses the following methods for this purpose:
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol. We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
Morbilify does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, Morbilify may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from Morbilify or click on a link therein. If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Morbilify , you may opt out of such communications by clicking our unsubscribe button or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to this statement
Morbilify welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Morbilify has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Morbilify at: Morbilify Los Angeles, California email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Effective as of December 07, 2020